To enquire about available lesson times, please fill in the booking form on the home page. Please read the following carefully before booking:-
changing text to whatever
in London for people of all ages and
abilities, including those who are:
- First-time climbers or beginners.
- Looking to improve their skills and/or become more serious about their climbing.
- Wanting a one-off boost to improve their climbing or tackle specific problems.
- Looking to improve their performance in competitions.
These private coaching sessions are relaxed and fun, with a strong emphasis on learning strength, balance and movement techniques.
I am also CWA qualified and hold an up-to-date First Aid Certificate, and will teach you the necessary steps toward climbing safely.
– 5 lessons for the price of 4
– 10 lessons for the price of 7
Prices – Individuals and Groups:
All lessons are 90 minutes long. Please note that prices do not include entry to the climbing gym (and shoe hire if required).
For larger group numbers not listed below, please specify the number of expected pupils when using the booking form on the home page.
|NO. OF PUPILS PER LESSON||PRICE PER PERSON|
Where are they held?
Upon request and based on availability, lessons may also be held at The Arch Climbing Wall (The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clement’s Rd, SE16 4DG) – if desired, please specify this when using the booking form on the home page).
Any cancellation must be carried out at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the full amount will be charged.